The Weekly Cluster & Things I Love
Oh, hello. I have been absent from life for the last few weeks. We have been working on our business plan and my head has been consumed by projections and spreadsheets. But no more! Officially finished.
Today is about catching up on everything that I have missed, including beauty. The collection this week reminds me that there is beauty in everything we see or do. Joslyn of Simple Lovely posted about a TED talk with Graham Hill in which he said that “Editing is the skill of the century.” Love it. It’s all about curation, friends. With so much out there, we need to curate the lovely.
Here are a few lovelies this week:
1. This art installation by Mark Garry. I love how the thread illuminates as the light hits it.
2. This Mad Men-inspired wedding photographed by Christopher Currie. A good reminder that this weekend I need to finish the season of Mad Men. Wow, it’s good.
3. This home tour photographed by Dabito. Everything about his home is warm and eclectic.
4. Art and patterns by Sonia Delaunay. She was a gifted artist, who had a talent for creating whimsical, yet classic patterns and bold, innovative art.
5. This adorable photo by Shalonda Chaddock of Chubby Cheek Photography. It perfectly captures the spirit of children and their summertime art.
Hope you have a great weekend! I am off to spend the weekend with the lovelies in my home. xxTweet